WHAT IS ELDER LAW?
Elder law focuses on helping individuals age 65 plus. The help we provide covers a variety of categories.
- Legal Capacity Counseling and Planning: Guardianship and Conservatorships
- Public Benefits Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Asset Protection
- Special Needs Planning
- Health and Personal Care Planning
- Comprehensive Estate Planning
- Housing Options and Continuum of Care
- Employment, Retirement and Care Planning
ELDER LAW ATTORNEY MARK MCMULLIN
Attorney Mark McMullin is one of the few attorneys in the area who focuses on Elder Law. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). He frequently presents on the topics of Elder Law and in 2016 he wrote “Little Known Strategies to Avoid Nursing Home Poverty – and Why They Matter”.